Application procedure for exchange students
1. Nomination of selected students by their Home University
The students' names, email addresses, level of studies and programme as well as start and finish dates of proposed study in Normandy should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April for Fall Semester and 1st November for Spring Semester.
We are unable to accept application forms from students who have not been nominated by their universities.
2. Completion of Application Forms
The nominated students must all complete the application form which must be printed off and signed by their home university exchange coordinator.
3. Applications must also include:
- Student's most recent academic transcript of record.
- A copy of their passport showing their full name, nationality and passport number or ID card
- Language scores
All forms and documents should be then be posted, scanned or faxed to us.
4. Accommodation Applications
EM Normandie does not have its own residence but helps students to find suitable accommodation next to it campuses.
We also suggest you visit the following web site www.easyroomate.com.