Junior Consulting Projects
Junior Consulting Projects (Missions HEC Entrepreneurs) are an opportunity to get the support of a group of 3 to 4 students, whom you will commission to consider concrete solutions to your own business issues , such as:
- Starting a Business / Developing a business,
- International Development,
- Human Resources,
Following an initial diagnosis phase, the team will formulate and recommend operational options to be applied straightaway in your enterprise.
- An objective expertise, with a outsider’s look at your operations : the project team is specialised in the field, autonomous and has been previously trained for the specific demands of the issues concerned ;
- Recommendations for quick implementation : the report handed in by the students focuses on turn-key solutions ;
- Extra 600 working hours to help you: a Junior Consulting Project spreads over 5 weeks and involves 3 students, which amounts in effect to about 600 working hours.