One academic year
2 year degree. Dispensation possible according to the opinion of the jury. English fluent
Bachelor degree - 180 ECTS
July 3rd, 2017
July 3rd, 2017
Intake: September 1st, 2017
This programme has been designed to allow both French and international students, to meet the requirements of companies that operate in an international and cross-cultural environment.
The focus is on the acquisition of operational competencies, such as drafting a Business Plan, while taking into account the ethical dimension. Students are thus immersed in a professional development project in a competitive context.
Taught in English, the programme responds to the growing demand from companies that seek bilingual undergraduates who can handle all aspects of international marketing and business: Business Ethics, Cross-cultural Management, Management, Human Resources, and International Marketing…
- To obtain a Bachelor’s degree (accredited at undergraduate level (visé Bac+3) by the French Ministry of Higher Education & Research, and listed on the National Registry of Professional Certifications – Level 2 (RNCP - Niveau II);
- To access those middle management positions so much in favour among large groups and SMEs;
- To develop professional knowhow, and an awareness of marketing and international business economic issues;
- To understand and internalise international and cross-cultural environment issues;
- To acquire a proficiency in using management tools;
- To benefit from an innovative teaching approach;
- To receive personalised support and coaching towards professionalization;
- To join cohorts of a comfortable size.