One academic year (on campus)
4 to 5 year degrees. Dispensation possible according to the opinion of the jury. English fluent
July 3rd, 2017
July 3rd, 2017
Intake: September 11th, 2017
The MSc in Cross Cultural Marketing & Negotiation is designed to allow students who wish to prepare for their future international careers, to acquire the theoretical knowledge and skills required to take up key positions in Marketing and/or Sales Management, both in France and abroad. In addition to courses given by international experts, students get to learn from exchanging with other participants, as the cohort welcomes applicants from the whole world (15 different nationalities on average). The programme is also a unique opportunity to extend their professional networks, thanks to Business Challenges and Junior Consulting Projects, where they develop closer ties among themselves. Finally, with the active support of companies such as GEODIS, Société Générale or TV5 Monde, CCM&N students hone their competencies to become as attractive propositions as possible for the employment market.
- Attending a recognised programme ( Accredited by AACSB International, BSIS, CGE, SMBG),
- Receiving lectures totally in English, while living in a very international environment,
- Acquiring knowledge and competencies enriched by a cross-cultural dimension,
- Taking advantage of everyday practice of a cross-cultural experience, thanks to the presence of many students from various nationalities,
- Following lectures by lecturers from various nationalities, and experts in Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Procurement, International Business, Cross-cultural Management and Webmarketing.
- Taking part in professional events full of opportunities: business dating with professionals and alumni in employment, professional colloquia, consulting missions (Geodis, Love Hotel Saint Martin,...), meetings at major company headquarters (TV5 Monde, Société Générale, Château de Versailles,...).