Grande Ecole Programme
A Grande Ecole programme with five entry levels.
International students can join Grande Ecole Programme with Pass-world.
The unique features of the Grande Ecole Programme.The Grande Ecole Programme offers an innovative approach to learning and progress, based on 3 pillars: professionalization, international and personal development.
- ‘visé’ by the French Ministry of National Education, its award is the official ‘Grade de Master’
- It is EPAS accredited by EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
- Internships and Junior Consulting Projects every year in France or abroad;
- Successful professional insertion.
- Study abroad for up to 2 years in over 180 partner universities and benefit from multicultural campuses;
- Obtain a double degree!
- Take part in the intense student society life!
..and in addition:
- Study in 5 cities that are both so different but so complementary in their contribution to your education: Caen, Le Havre and Deauville, Paris and Oxford;
- Select from over 40 different study paths offered in the final year:
- 13 specialisations, including 5 taught in English;
- A double degree year with a partner university, abroad or in France;
- Take the cooperative track (accessed as from Year M1 for 2 years or for some specialization, directly into Year M2 after a standard Year M1)