2013-2017 Strategic Plan Values & Performance
EM Normandie launched its new “Values & Performance” Strategic Plan in January 2013, to guarantee further strategic consistency, to capitalize on its multi-campus experience, to apply active learning, and to serve the Normandy territory in partnership with its entire business community. This has brought new dimensions to the School’s ambitions and reputation, thanks to distinctive features such as the La SmartEcole® project and further partnerships with Université de Caen Basse-Normandie (UCBN) and Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM).
The main strategic axes
- Pedagogical innovation through the La SmartEcole® scheme, a new teaching approach and course organization that is based on multimodal learning and learner mobility. Addressing today’s ‘Digital Natives’ and nomadic target publics, the La SmartEcole® breaks away from traditional educational models by providing learners with an immersion into a variety of situations, whether collaborative or individual, on campus or off-campus, and draws on all that ICTs can offer education.
- Closer partnerships to muster joint resources and competencies between Grenoble Ecole de Management and Université de Caen Basse-Normandie
- Opening a campus in Paris jointly with Grenoble Ecole de Management as from the Fall 2O13.
- The emphasis on the Cooperative Scheme in the Grande Ecole Master’s Program, especially on the new Paris campus.
- Higher quality in research thanks to the recruitment of PhD researchers and applied research contracts
- Setting up an extended support scheme to foster easy access to employment for students and graduates
- Extension of links with the business community
- Opening of an observatory to monitor tomorrow’s pedagogy and occupations
- After EPAS accreditation (EFMD) gained in 2011 by the EM Normandie pre-experience Grande Ecole Master’s Program, further progress towards AACSB International accreditation by 2014
- Intensification of international exposure thanks to new partnerships and projected programs to be opened on Grenoble Ecole de Management’s London and Singapore campuses
- Extension and redevelopment of the Le Havre and Caen campuses, with some 4,000 sq m2 available by 2015