Libraries and Mediacentres service
Created in 2016, the role of our Libraries & MediaCentres Service is to contribute to Initial & Continuing Education, e-Learning, and Research activities at EM Normandie.
Our missionsTo welcome students, Faculty members and any individual who may have access to our services.
- To maintain documentary watch and survey the needs of users and partners.
- To purchase, publicise, administer and circulate documents.
- To produce and circulate documentary resources.
- To answer documentary requests from users.
- To coach and train users in their documentary search.
- To take part in scientific and technical activities in the School.
Our Team and our Values
We are a team of information professionals and student assistants.
Our values support our commitment to quality work.
Caring: we are attentive to each and everyone’s documentary requirements and we strive to respond without delay to users’ requests.
Sharing Competencies: we run training workshops in documentary resource search and in the use of data management tools.
Well-being: we offer silent zones and group meeting rooms.
Inquisitive spirit: we take part in professional networks in order to share and extend our knowhow.
Integrity : we contribute to the development of academic integrity by training our users in quotation and bibliography referencing techniques.
Our Service in brief
- Printed Monographs 30,502
- Printed Periodicals 386
- MONOGRAPH DIGITAL PLATFORMS 6
- MEDIA DATA BANK 7
- BIBLIOGRAPHY DATA BANK 5
- SECTORAL DOCUMENTATION DATA BANK 5
- ACADEMIC JOURNAL DATA BANKS 20