One academic year (on campus)
4 to 5 year degrees. Dispensation possible according to the opinion of the jury. English fluent
Intake: September, 2018
The MSc in International Events Management will develop the knowledge and competencies required to take up responsibilities in positions related to communication and events.
- Partnerships with professional bodies in the events industry: ANAé (Association des Agences de Communication Evènementielle) and the Club Des Créateurs d'Evènements Grands Publics;
- A network of Events Professionals who are available for students : business dating sessions with both professionals and alumni in the business;
- A Programme Patron who is a professional in this industry (Jacques Olivier BRONER –Sales & Events Division Director at Disneyland Business Solutions);
- A programme accredited by national and international bodies (AACSB, BSIS, CGE);
- Lectures given entirely in English, while living in France in a highly international environment (50% foreigners in the 2015 cohort),
- Cohorts of a manageable size, to allow close coaching (26 students in 2015).