One academic year (on campus)
4 to 5 year degrees. Dispensation possible according to the opinion of the jury. English fluent
Intake: September, 2018
To equip graduates with a set of competencies to manage Supply Chains and Supply Networks.
- A programme taught in English in a very international environment : EM Normandie welcomes over 500 foreign students every year
- Innovative Logistics Topics : Green Logistics, Green Supply Chain,...
- Lecturing by world class experts from a variety of countries and cultures
- A professionally-oriented programme : Junior Consulting Projects (HEC Entrepreneurs), In-company Contests, Business Dating Sessions, Professional Conventions
- A campus right in the heart of an exception logistics area : Le Havre is the n°1 French Port for External Trade & Containers, Elected Best European Port by Asian Professionals
- A Research Institute (IPER) as a resource for maritime and port management expertise
- A cohort of manageable size and individual coaching